(Arlington)- Police are investigating after a student was found unconscious in a bathroom at Wakefield High School in Arlington due to an apparent drug overdose. Four others were treated. Arlington County police and fire were dispatched for the report of an unresponsive juvenile male inside a bathroom yesterday morning. Medics administered emergency medical aid before transporting the juvenile to an area hospital. He remains hospitalized in critical condition. Based on the preliminary information, this incident is being investigated as an apparent drug overdose.